KPMG is recruiting
KPMG operates as an international network of member firms offering Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
Knowledge Management Coordinator
- Management Coordination
- Monitor and maintain subscription to. UNDB Online; Fortune Magazine, Economist, Time, Newsweek, Harvard Business Review; Business Directories, The Banker
- Desktop Tool Support
- Making relevant and useful desktop tools available to users, eg., Agusto Industry reports, etc.
- Organizational and coordination ability
- Technology appreciation, including a working understanding of Microsoft Office Share Point Server
- Good Computer skills, Searching the internet
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in diverse teams
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Timeliness of deliverables related to research
- Minimum of 2.2 at First Degree in any Social Science course
- At least 3 years working experience in related field
If you fit the above description, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please use the job title you are applying for as the subject.
Application closes 30th November 2010