Dangote Group is seeking to recruit vibrant, energetic and highly motivated professionals for the position of a DEPOT MANAGER
• Meet targets through good sales and marketing skills which will attract patronage from customers
• Supervise and Coordinate stock management activities which will add value and mitigate against stock losses through auditing of stock records, stock movement and stock levels.
• Manage a team of depot staff in a given territory to ensure effective and efficient distributions of company's products through approved distribution channels
• Minimum of Bsc degree in Business Administration or equivalent in any Social Sciences
• Professional Qualification in warehousing and material management would be an added advantage
• Proven teamwork experience and results-driven decision-making skills, including selective use of innovations to deal with challenges and opportunities.
• Ability to manage stock level and forecasting.
• A progressive work experience of 8-10 years in a similar organization.
Interested applicants should send CVs to: email@example.com .
Closing Date: 28th September, 2010