GBF Jobs in Lagos and Abuja
Growing Businesses Foundation (GBF) is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workplace diversity. Please endeavour to apply if you meet the requirements for any of these positions
1. Business Development Officer- Abuja
2. Business Development Officer – Lagos
• Identify new business and partnering opportunities
• Business planning, presentations and budgets for development, expansion and management of specific GBF programmes across Nigeria
• Develop and populate a non-traditional database of potential funding sources such as funding agencies, foundations and corporations.
Interested candidates must have at least 2 years experience in proposal and bankable business plan writing.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
• A good first degree. MBA will be an advantage.
• Excellent skills in technical writing, budgeting, research, negotiation. Must have superior verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Good quantitative and analytical skills;
• In-depth knowledge of MS Office Products: Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint;
• Commitment to international development and to a values-driven work environment;
• Readiness to travel domestically and internationally.
Interested candidates should forward CV and cover letter email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of publication.
Growing Businesses Foundation
60, Norman Williams Street
South - West Ikoyi