Deloitte Nigeria is in search of individuals with unquenchable thirst for knowledge, passion for success, excellent spirit. At Deloitte, you will have a rewarding career at every level. In addition to a challenging and meaningful working experience, you’ll have the chance to get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career.
Senior Consultant - Human Capital Consulting
Our Human Capital Consulting practice at Akintola Williams Deloitte is seeking a broad based Consultant with experience in talent management and areas of organisation design and transformation, competency management, career and performance management, job evaluation and matching, and training needs analysis.
- Bachelors degree (With a minimum of second class upper division) in Management Sciences, Social Sciences, or related fields of study
- Member of a relevant professional body, an MBA or any other relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
- Minimum of seven (7) years experience with at least four (4) working on ahd leading human capital consulting projects Excellent verbal and written communication skills Including a proven track record in developing proposals, reports and facilitating presentation
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence with the ability to build solid relationships and work under pressure
- Proficient in use of MS Office 2007 (Excel, Word,PowerPoint Project, arid Vision)
If you qualified and Interested In the position, please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Akintola Williams Deloitte House, 235 Ikorodu Road, llupeju, Lagos
Tel,: +23412717800-4, Fax: +23412717801, www.deloitte.com/ng
Application Deadline7th November, 2010.