Deloitte vacancy- Senior Consultant - Human Capital Consulting
At Deloitte, you will have a rewarding career at every level. In addition to a challenging and meaningful working experience, you’ll have the chance to get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career.
Job Title: Senior Consultant - Human Capital Consulting
Our Human Capital Consulting practice at Akintola Williams Deloitte is seeking a broad based Consultant with experience in talent management and areas of organisation design and transformation, competency management, career and performance management, job evaluation and matching, and training needs analysis.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
Ideal candidates will possess the following Qualifications / Competencies:
- Bachelors degree (With a minimum of second class upper division) in Management Sciences, Social Sciences, or related fields of study
- Member of a relevant professional body, an MBA or any other relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
- Minimum of seven (7) years experience with at least four (4) working on ahd leading human capital consulting projects Excellent verbal and written communication skills Including a proven track record in developing proposals, reports and facilitating presentation
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence with the ability to build solid relationships and work under pressure
- Proficient in use of MS Office 2007 (Excel, Word,PowerPoint Project, arid Vision)
7th November, 2010.
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements and are Interested In the position, please send your detailed CV to email@example.com latest 7th November, 2010. Please note that applications received after November 7, 2010 will not be processed and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Akintola Williams Deloitte House, 235 Ikorodu Road, llupeju, Lagos
Tel,: +23412717800-4, Fax: +23412717801, www.deloitte.com/ng