UNDP Nigeria is recruiting for Communications Specialist.
Communications Specialist- Abuja
Required Skills and Experience
- Master's degree in Communications, Media relations, journalism, publishing
- 5 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in public relations, communications or advocacy.
- Previous experience with a multilateral or international organization is helpful but not mandatory.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, good knowledge and experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
For more information and to Apply
Application Deadline27th October, 2010