Maintenance Supervisor (Electrical / Mechanical)
The primary responsibility of the position is to Supervise and control the maintenance and repair of mechanical, electrical, electronics, subsea, and information technology equipment on the rig.
- A university degree or equivalent.
- Work experience and demonstrated ability of oral and written communications may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
- Valid medical examination.
- This position requires an individual with excellent supervisory and hands on deck skill.
- Planning Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Leadership / Supervisory Skills
- Project Planning
- Relationship Management
- In-depth knowledge of drilling activities.
Suitable individuals for this roles can send their resumes to email@example.com
For more information click on OANDO (Note: You must register and complete your CV first before you can apply)
Closes Oct 29, 2010